Travelling can be a lot of fun but packing and preparing for a trip can be stressful. Forgotten items can cause an inconvenience at best and at worst they can totally derail your trip. Have you ever arrived at the airport and realized you forgot your passport? Or even worse, a family member? We at Airport Travellers Inn & Suites help you sort out this stuff.
This essential travel packing checklist will help you make sure you don’t forget anything important on your next trip:
Before You Leave
There are a number of things that you should do before you leave to make sure that you have nothing to worry about when you are away.
- Empty your fridge
- Unplug appliances
- Have the post office hold your mail
- Confirm your itinerary
- Find someone to take care of your house and/or pets
- Lock your windows and doors
Forgetting to pack your favourite t-shirt might be slightly inconvenient, but there are a few items that are absolutely essential to remember.
- Travel tickets
- Loyalty and bank cards
- Health and travel insurance documents
- Your itinerary
- Important addresses and contact information
Your carry-on is all about convenience. Pack things that will make your flight more comfortable and items you will need once you arrive at your destination.
- Electronic devices, headphones, chargers
- Books, language and travel guides
- Comfort items like a blanket, neck pillow, or eye mask
- Prescriptions and health items like hand sanitizer
This is the main bag that you will use to pack the rest of the items you need for your trip.
- Lightweight clothing that can be layered
- Jewellery and accessories
Also, check out here some important stuff to carry for your Alberta trip.
This checklist will help you make sure you have everything you need to enjoy your next trip without a hitch.
We at Airport Travellers Inn & Suites guarantee you a comfortable stay in the northeast community of Calgary. We are a budget hotel near Calgary airport and downtown Calgary and provide a wide range of amenities. Check out our rooms and discount details.